We offer a Business Regulatory Support Service offering you a single point of contact. Here, you can speak with a friendly adviser making it quicker and easier for you to access our help. We offer a range of business support packages to help you run a successful and compliant business.
Our team has many years of experience working with businesses in Cornwall. We offer expertise and professional advice in;
- food safety
- health and safety
- trading standards
- planning and building control
- fire and;
- environmental health.
Why choose us?
Whether you are starting up or are an existing business of any size, we can help you to cut through the red tape. We will help you get it right first time, saving you money, time and helping you to grow and compete.
- We help you to understand and apply the relevant legislation
- We understand the issues, challenges and opportunities of trading in Cornwall
- We help you to save time and money and reduce the burden of compliance
- We offer a single point of contact
- We have proven and up to date regulatory expertise
- We offer a free signposting service and free regulatory needs assessment
- We offer chargeable ‘support and advice’ packages. This is on a cost only basis (we do not make a profit from our service)
Don’t just take our word for it. We have some testimonials from other businesses that have worked with us.
Our pledge to you
We have made a commitment to help businesses succeed. We will provide you with specialist, tailored regulatory advice according to your business needs.
Working with the Better Business for All partnership (BBfA), we will:
- Help you to get it right first time.
- Work with you to help your business be regulatory compliant.
- Help reduce unnecessary regulatory burdens.
When we work with your business this means that we will:
- Gain an understanding of your business and agree a solution that is best for you
- Help you achieve regulatory compliance in the most cost effective way
- Agree timescales, expectations and preferred methods of communication at the outset with you
- Explain our reasoning and take into account any cost implications.
We have around 60,000 one to one contacts with businesses every year. We also handle around 11,000 licence applications. Through this activity we have been recognised as a national leader in our field.
Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub
We work closely with the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Growth Hub when promoting business growth. The Growth Hub can help you with a range of non regulatory business advice.