Sign up to our business support offers, newsletter and updates
We're looking at sending out newsletters and updates about various topics. Updates can be provided by newsletter, by email, or by text.
You can subscribe or unsubscribe to any of our topics, at any time.
If you've missed a recent update you can read them below:
- Upcoming Webinars. Sent October 2 2020
- Regulations Webinar. Sent September 24 2020.
- Regulations made easy. Sent August 27 2020
- Keeping Cornwall Safe. Sent August 24 2020.
- Business Resources. Sent July 24 2020.
- Business Recovery and Support. Send July 14 2020.
- Back to Business Webinars. Sent June 26 2020.
- Back to Business. Sent May 26 2020.
- Covid19 Updates April. Sent April 23 2020.
- Covid19 Updates March. Sent March 25 2020.
The information you provide on this form will be used to provide you with information about our products and services. Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Cornwall Council, and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission. In accordance with Cornwall Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained for three years. Being transparent and providing accessible information to individuals about how we use personal information is a key element of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). You can read our full Privacy Notice for the Business Regulatory Advice Service below.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter you are signing up to an e-newsletter from Cornwall Council Business Regulatory Support using a third party system which is outside of the European Union and as such has different laws on how your data is stored. Please note: We use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to improve our e-newsletter.