Covid 19 Support Webinars
Support with Legislation Webinars
The guidance for businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic are ever changing and we know that there is still confusion amongst many about the different rules that are in place and how you put them into practice. For some businesses there are still concerns about how they can trade safety and in compliance with the latest rules and regulations.
Our team is committed to supporting business. These webinars will provide a friendly, informative and supportive platform to help with some of your concerns.
Each webinar will involve a presentation of a 15 – 20 minutes bringing you up to date with the latest changes and key issues followed by the weekly topic update.
There will be ample opportunity to ask questions about any COVID related topic. If you can’t make the webinar live a recording will be available afterwards and questions can be sent in advance.
The dates for these webinars are below. To book a place on a webinar please follow the link to Event Brite.
- 26 November - Book your place
- 03 December - Book your place
- 10 December - Book your place
- 17 December - Book your place
- 07 January - Book your place
- 14 January - Book your place
- 21 January - Book your place
- 28 January - Book your place
You can listen to a recording of the webinars using the links below.
- Legislation Update Webinar 29 September - webinar recording
- Legislation Update Webinar 8 October - webinar recording
- Legislation Update Webinar 15 October - webinar recording
- Legislation Update Webinar 22 October - webinar recording
- Legislation Update Webinar 29 October - webinar recording
- Legislation Update Webinar 05 November - webinar recording
- Operating Safely (Sportsgrounds) Webinar 09 November - webinar recording
- Legislation Update Webinar 12 November - webinar recording
- Legislation Update Webinar 19 November - webinar recording
Business Support Webinars
To continue to support local businesses the Business Regulatory Support team are running webinars on a number of topics.
Cornwall Council put together a series of webinars these were aimed at helping businesses operate safely during the coronavirus pandemic. The following webinars were hosted in June, July and August and covered the following topics:
- Retail business
- Childcare settings (Excluding schools)
- Food businesses
- Retail businesses and market traders
- Holiday accommodation / Tourism
- Retail Businesses and market traders
- Holiday accommodation/ Tourism
- Hairdressing, Beauty & Tattoo
- Tourism - Sector specific bitesize
- Pubs and Restaurants.
- Gyms, fitness centres and dance studios
The legislation covering these sectors has been updated, therefore the slides and questions are no longer available.
If you have any concerns regarding legislation please get in touch with our Hub Team.