Covid 19 Support Webinars
Support with Legislation Webinars
The guidance for businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic are ever changing and we know that there is still confusion amongst many about the different rules that are in place and how you put them into practice. For some businesses there are still concerns about how they can trade safety and in compliance with the latest rules and regulations.
Our team is committed to supporting business. These webinars will provide a friendly, informative and supportive platform to help with some of your concerns.
Each webinar will involve a presentation of a 15 – 20 minutes bringing you up to date with the latest changes and key issues followed by the weekly topic update.
There will be ample opportunity to ask questions about any COVID related topic. If you can’t make the webinar live a recording will be available afterwards and questions can be sent in advance.
The dates for these webinars are below. To book a place on a webinar please follow the link to Event Brite.
- 20 May - Accommodation and hospitality guidance reality check - Book your place on May 20 webinar
- 21 May - G7 Accommodation Providers - Book your place on 21 May webinar
- 03 June - Preparing for Step 4 and Summer - Book your place on June 03 webinar
- 17 June - Back to Business Special "The way ahead" - Book your place on 17 June webinar
- 22 June - Back to Business: Guidance reality check - Book your place on 22 June webinar
- 01 July Covid Trading Safely - Public Health update - Book your place on July 01 webinar
You can listen to a recording of the webinars using the links below.
- Legislation update webinar 25 March - Plus guests Acceleration Through Innovation.
- Self-contained holiday accomaodation 30 March - webinar recording.
- Hairdressing and close contact services 07 April - webinar recording.
- Non essential retail and hospitality webinar 08 April - webinar recording.
- Back to Business webinar 13 April - webinar recording
- Post lockdown webinar for small event organisers 14 April - webinar recording.
- Post lock down webinar for medium/large event organisers 21 April - webinar recording
- Business catch up 22 April webinar recording
- Preparing for Step 3 - 5 May webinar recording.
Business Support Webinars
To continue to support local businesses the Business Regulatory Support team are running webinars on a number of topics.
The Institute of Licensing are hosting free webinars focusing on "Reopening and Recovery"
- Tuesday, 11 May 2021 (14:00 – 17:00): Reopening of outdoor events, festivals and nightclubs
- Thursday, 13 May 2021 (10:00 – 11:30): Risk Assessment, COVID, health and safety, food and fire safety support for licensed premises
- Monday, 24 May 2021 (14:00 – 15:00): Business interruption insurance – update and guidance
Cornwall Council put together a series of webinars these were aimed at helping businesses operate safely during the coronavirus pandemic. The following webinars were hosted in June, July and August and covered the following topics:
- Retail business
- Childcare settings (Excluding schools)
- Food businesses
- Retail businesses and market traders
- Holiday accommodation / Tourism
- Retail Businesses and market traders
- Holiday accommodation/ Tourism
- Hairdressing, Beauty & Tattoo
- Tourism - Sector specific bitesize
- Pubs and Restaurants.
- Gyms, fitness centres and dance studios
The legislation covering these sectors has been updated, therefore the slides and questions are no longer available.
If you have any concerns regarding legislation please get in touch with our Hub Team.