Made in Cornwall
Our Made in Cornwall scheme protects and promotes local producers. It helps them by providing customers with the knowledge that the goods are genuinely made in Cornwall. Members have the opportunity to showcase their products through exclusive fairs and other promotional opportunities
Who is it for?
Manufacturing companies and crafts people that produce products in Cornwall. It spans across all industry sectors including;
- food and drink
- arts and crafts
- furniture and even radio broadcasting.
To be eligible to join the scheme, your materials must be sourced in Cornwall, and the items you produce must be made within Cornwall.
What we offer
- A visit by a Trading Standards Officer to ensure that the products are genuinely ‘Made in Cornwall’ and meet the scheme criteria
- Bespoke advice and help during the visit
- We will make sure registered Made in Cornwall products are safe and comply with Trading Standards regulations
- Guaranteed authenticity of your products through use of the engine house logo
- Help to promote and sell your products through events, website and social media
- Easier access to business support, information and advice.
How will it help you?
Members will benefit from:
- Certificate of membership guaranteeing authenticity of products.
- Licence to use the distinctive engine house logo on approved products, stationery and in advertising
- Opportunities to attend Made in Cornwall fairs for a fee
- Promotion via our Facebook page
- Our Engine House newsletter that tells you about changes in legislation, marketing opportunities and other useful information
- Entry onto our online Cornish Lines Directory of Members, accessible to anyone wishing to stock Cornish products
- Opportunities to networking with other members
- Membership benefit scheme with exclusive offers from other businesses
How much does it cost?
New members: £145.83 + VAT (£175 inc VAT) – Dual membership of the Made in Cornwall Scheme and Cornwall Chamber of Commerce.
Renewals: £59 + VAT (£70.80 inc VAT).