Business Regulatory Support
If you are looking to expand or grow your business, or need help exporting your products, we have the expertise to provide this specialist advice.
Our Business Regulatory Support service offers a single point of contact for businesses. We cover areas across;
- Environmental health
- Trading standards
- Planning and building control and;
- Fire safety
Our service makes it much quicker and easier for you to access regulatory advice. We'll also help you with the licences and permissions you need from one place. Our services include free signposting as well as business support packages. These are charged at cost price. They are suitable for all businesses whether pre-start, start-up or an established business.
When you call us, we will ask you about your business and discuss what you need to do to meet the regulations. Depending upon your business, your experience and your needs, we may recommend an on-site visit if we feel this would benefit you.
As well as our business support packages, we can also help your business with;
- Product labelling
- Health and safety
- Pest control services
- Contaminated land
- Air quality monitoring
- Water sampling and;
- Noise monitoring.
What can you expect when you contact us?
- We will give you a same day response to your regulatory enquiry (open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm). If it's outside of these hours, please leave us a message on our answer phone or email us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Our expert team will ask you about your business and discuss with you what you need to do to operate legally
- We will recommend packaged support to meet your needs (charged at cost price)
- We will signpost you to free regulatory business support services where available.
An officer can come out and give you tailored business regulation advice.
This is charged from £73 plus VAT per hour (and on a cost recovery basis).
Other sources of professional advice are available. You are under no obligation to purchase any of our services.