Health and Safety Direct
Our Health and Safety Direct service takes you through the health and safety requirements specific to your business. It gives you the tools to get things right growing your business. You shouldn't see addressing health and safety as a burden. It offers significant opportunities which can include increased productivity.
Good health and safety practices make great business sense. You can:
- Reduce costs and potentially improve production
- Reduce risks
- Lower employee absence and turnover rates
- See fewer accidents.
- Have a lessened threat of legal action
- Improve standing among suppliers and partners
- Increase productivity, because employees are healthier, happier and better motivated
- Get a good reputation.
What we offer:
- On-site visit by an experienced Health and Safety Officer giving you practical tailored advice
- A chance for you to understand the requirements and leaving you with an understanding of how to comply
- Advice for your business on how to achieve the highest possible standards
- An easy to understand written report of our findings
Health and Safety Advice is charged at an affordable hourly rate, depending on size and complexity of your business. Please contact the BRS HUB to arrange a free quotation.
Who is it for?
- Any business that wants to make sure their workplace is operating safely. Protecting their business, employees and customers
- Existing businesses to make sure their current safety systems are robust and effective. Many businesses have found that investing in health and safety has had a positive effect on output.
If you think safety is expensive try having an accident!
The HSE estimates that uninsured losses are ten times the cost of insurance premiums paid. Uninsured losses from accidents in smaller firms add up to £315 per employee, per year.
A single accident involving an employee being off work for seven or more days could have a cost the business £28,000. Health and Safety Executive statistics 2014.
Other sources of professional advice are available. You are under no obligation to purchase any of our services.