Personal Licence Training
Who is the qualification for?
The Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holder qualification is for people working in industry that involves the sale of alcohol.
This qualification will form part of your formal application for your Personal License.
A Personal Licence Holder can also serve up to a maximum of 50 Temporary Event Notices each year.
Under the Licensing Act 2003, any Premises Licence, which authorises the sale of alcohol, must specify a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS). The DPS must be a Personal Licence Holder. Every sale of alcohol under a Premises Licence must be made or authorised by a Personal Licence Holder.
Due to Coronavirus, we are unable to offer our usual classroom-based qualification. We are now able to offer a NEW Qualify at home package.
What is included in our new Qualify at home package?
- E-learning - On screen learning is around 8 hours and you can save your progress and return any time in 12 months.
- E- assessment - You have 1 hour to complete 40 multiple choice questions.
- E- invigilation - An invigilator will watch you complete the assessment remotely.
- E-certificate - When you have passed the assessment, you will be emailed an E-certificate.
What equipment do I need to complete the assessment?
- A quiet room
- PC or Laptop with front-facing camera (operating system of Windows 7 or higher or MAC OS x or higher) and Google Chrome set as default browser
- Android phone or iPhone with camera and video*, that you are able to download an app to (Android phones on 4.1 or higher or IOS phones on 8.0 or higher)
How much does the qualify at home package cost?
- £132 (Please note, this is non-refundable)
- An additional charge of £37 will required for your Personal Licence application after you have completed the course.
How do I get enrolled on the qualify at home package?
Please email email@example.com to show your interest and we will reply with further enrolment instructions.